You’re Invited to a Community Meal
On Wednesday evenings, from 6pm to 7pm, in our Fellowship Hall, we serve a hot meal to anyone who needs it. There is no eligibility requirement or form to fill out, just please come and enjoy a nutritious, delicious dinner with us.
In addition to Wednesdays at MHUMC, hot meals are served on other days in Morgan Hill:
- Mondays, 6-7pm – St. Catherine, 17400 Peak Ave.
- Tuesdays, 5-6pm – Advent Lutheran Church, 16870 Murphy Ave.
- Thursdays, 6-7pm – Community Christian Church, 305 West Main Ave.
- 1st & 3rd Fridays, 6-7pm – Morgan Hill Presbyterian Church, 16970 Dewitt Ave.
The food is prepared by Martha’s Kitchen, so all we have to do is set up, serve our guests, and clean up!
Volunteers are needed to help in many ways:
- Setting the tables
- Preparing the salad
- Serving the meal
- Pouring beverages
- Serving dessert
- Wash serving pans and utensils
- Clean up
This is a wonderful opportunity for teens needing community service hours, or adults wanting to give back to the community.
If you have any questions, please contact Matthew Hendrickson, Sharing the Bounty Coordinator.