In spite of this COVID-19 Pandemic your faithful support with your prayers, presence and participation on-line at worship and in other on-line hosted programs, your faithful giving, service and witness has enabled the church to continue mission support through our United Methodist denomination:
- We paid our denominational tithing goal of 100% for 2020, even while struggling in the midst of a pandemic
- We have maintained a full time Pastor and a part time Church Administrator
- We continued an active program of youth ministry and are excited that 3 of our youth are seeking membership confirmation this year, and provided weekly at home learning activities for our children
- We have three teams delivering weekly Church-to-Go Bags to help support our connectional contact as a church
- We continue offering weekly on-line worship services
- We pick up nonperishable food and distribute them to our Community Food Bank “Reach Out”
- Our mission outreach team is planning to resume weekly meals-to-go with the help and assistance of another Interfaith Group collaborative,
Pledge your 2021 Support
From mid-January until February 14, we will be asking all in our church community to provide an estimate of giving for 2021, using a pledge form (here) or the form provided in your Church-To-Go bag. This will enable us to prepare a realistic budget for 2021. Our Celebration Sunday will be February 14, Valentine’s Day. What a wonderful moment to celebrate your love for your church with an Estimate of Giving pledge that will sustain the church throughout this coming year.
Get more information about how to give to MHUMC on our Giving page.